Thread: Corrupt-a-Wish
View Single Post
Old 09-16-2008, 03:28 PM   #90
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer
Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taylor514ce View Post
I wish my next wish is exempt from wish corruption.
Granted. But the genie thought you said "I wish my next fish is exempt from fish corruption." a bit deef in one ear... so sorry. Now your fish will never die.

Is it too late to wish my famous and popular patron to be the estate of Arthur C. Clarke?
Steven Lyle Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote