Thread: Corrupt-a-Wish
View Single Post
Old 09-16-2008, 02:46 PM   #86
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer
Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by LazyScot View Post
I wish people would stop feeling sorry for the overpaid bankers who've lost their jobs (I'm happy for people to be sorry for the underpaid workers who've also lost their jobs).
Granted. The overpaid bankers become underpaid phone support workers, and remembering how no one feels sorry for them, make all of their customners endure a living Hell over the phone. (Thanks... like we needed more of those.)

I wish I had a famous and popular patron for my novels, allowing me to sell them all for free and not have to do anything but write what I want.
Steven Lyle Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote