View Single Post
Old 04-26-2013, 07:47 PM   #143
jackie_w
Grand Sorcerer
jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: KA1, ClaraHD, Forma, Libra2, Clara2E. PocketBook: TouchHD3
@davidfor,

I've been using v0.9.28 with my Kobo Glo today and am experiencing a few teething problems. Here is a brief summary:
  1. I only just updated to fw2.5.1 from v2.1.5 so this is the first time I've had the 'Set Series info' box checked. For books which don't have Series data, many of them have their Kobo Series field populated with the first char of the book Title after the follow-up connect/disconnect cycle.

I've tried removing these books (via the Kobo) and resending, but the results are the same.

2. When reconnecting after send-to-device two books do not register a tick in the 'On device' column even though they are still on the Kobo. These particular books are both part of a series (2 diff authors, 2 different series). Because of this the Series data never gets transferred. For both author/series, I also sent other books in the same series which worked OK. Again, I went through the remove-resend loop but the results were always the same.
  3. When using View details - Details option from the Kobo library list, I thought the Publisher field used to show the date corresponding to calibre's 'pubdate' field. It now always appears to be blank.

I realise that there probably isn't enough info here but before I write an essay I thought I'd just outline the situation in case any are known issues. I can provide more details if you can let me know what extra info/files you need to investigate further when you get some free time.

Thanks.
jackie_w is offline   Reply With Quote