View Single Post
Old 04-08-2013, 03:07 PM   #22378
orlok
Close to the Edit!
orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Amazon Fire 8", Kindle 6"
Quote:
Originally Posted by wodin View Post
Speaking of printers, the local ant colony decided to set up a nursery in my multifunction printer, rendering at least the drum inoperable. At this point I’m not sure if it’s just the drum unit, or if there is more unseen damage. I’m almost afraid to buy a $100 US drum unit, only to find that the whole printer is basically scrap plastic.
Not sure about where you are, but multi-function printers are so cheap here that you'd be better off just buying a new one. They regain their money through the printer ink, which is ridiculously overpriced.
orlok is offline   Reply With Quote