View Single Post
Old 03-15-2013, 08:11 AM   #25
Todd Young
Addict
Todd Young ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Todd Young ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Todd Young ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Todd Young ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Todd Young ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Todd Young ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Todd Young ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Todd Young ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Todd Young ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Todd Young ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Todd Young ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2
I wrote a couple of novels a chapter at a time with feedback from friends, and I've got to say it really helped me keep focus on what I was doing and where I was going. I didn't feel as though I could simply slack off. So I made it through my first novel and then my second, and now I seem to have no trouble getting through a novel. With self-publishing, you know it's going to be read by someone, even if it's only one person, and for me that acts as a spur to creativity.
Todd Young is offline   Reply With Quote