View Single Post
Old 02-12-2013, 10:30 PM   #519
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by Venus View Post
Thank you Blossom. Actually I do trust my library. What concerned me today was that when he asked for my card number and email address, did both accounts come up on his screen or did he take it upon himself to look further. I was a little testy when I said to him finally "Are you you going to help me, yes or no?" But 15 minutes was wasted with him telling me all the ways that I should go about getting help other than him who was on the phone already.
More then likely it's your mailing address that linked the accounts together. READS doesn't have a local librarian. It's a state run program and they have one Librarian to handle each region is my guess. One time she apologized for being on vacation and not getting back to me sooner. I realized then support was only one person who is really nice to deal with but I imagine she stays busy.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote