View Single Post
Old 06-28-2008, 09:47 PM   #8
Mikeyboards
Connoisseur
Mikeyboards can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mikeyboards can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mikeyboards can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mikeyboards can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mikeyboards can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mikeyboards can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mikeyboards can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mikeyboards can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mikeyboards can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mikeyboards can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mikeyboards can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: CybkG3; iPads; Kindle PW2, Fire; NookGlow; KoboGlo, Aura HD, Aura One;
Okay, I found the perfect thing... in a cigar shop! If you look around in a place like that, you can probably find a nicely fitting tin (the slim, $5.00 solution). And/or an actual latching mini-briefcase type thing with just enough extra room for accessories like the usb cable, a/c adaptor, and mini-light. (The everything-you-need, $40 solution.) I'll stow my Cybook in the tin for going to work, but will take the mini-briefcase thingy for travel, when I'll need the charger, etc..
Mikeyboards is offline   Reply With Quote