View Single Post
Old 07-28-2011, 02:49 PM   #5
Joe563
Never spit into the wind.
Joe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austen

Device: Kobo Original, Kobo Touch, Kobo Android(smartphone & tablet)
Quote:
Originally Posted by myet01 View Post
I hate to sound uninformed but how do I download the NLT Bible to Adobe Digital Editions (ADE)? I have ADE on my computer but where or how do I get the NLT Bible into it?

Tony
Go to your Account>Purchase History in your Desktop Application and click the ADOBE DRM EPUB button beside the book you want to download. This will download a file called URLLink.acsm to your computer. Double click that file and it will download the EPUB, open ADE and load it into ADE.
Joe563 is offline   Reply With Quote