View Single Post
Old 07-25-2011, 12:09 PM   #7
PocketGoddess
Connoisseur
PocketGoddess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PocketGoddess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PocketGoddess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PocketGoddess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PocketGoddess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PocketGoddess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PocketGoddess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PocketGoddess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PocketGoddess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PocketGoddess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PocketGoddess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, KSO, Nook, iPad
So is that what I need to do, to de-register and then re-register the KSO?

I already had a ton of Kindle books when I bought the device earlier this month, and when I registered it didn't suck anything down, I had to manually go to the archived items and choose what to download to my device.

Does the fact that I bought my KSO at Target make any difference here, instead of ordering it direct from Amazon and having them register it to my account before I received it?

I'm not concerned about how long it takes to index, I just want *everything* on there and then I can archive as I finish each book. So many of the titles are just free short stories and such, things I would never really track or bother with adding to collections, but I do want to read them all at least once.
PocketGoddess is offline   Reply With Quote