View Single Post
Old 11-26-2012, 11:55 AM   #6
pookiebr
Connoisseur
pookiebr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pookiebr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pookiebr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pookiebr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pookiebr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pookiebr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pookiebr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pookiebr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pookiebr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pookiebr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pookiebr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
My computer is 12GB DDR3 SDRAM with an intel core i7-2600 processor (8mb cache). We are talking about several thousand books, a few of which are fairly large files like I said......they are medical texts like Greys Anatomy, etc.
Do you have books with very long comments fields? <------ What does this mean? I am still learning alot about the Calibre so bear with me.
pookiebr is offline   Reply With Quote