View Single Post
Old 04-07-2009, 01:27 PM   #87
Sporadic
Banned
Sporadic plays well with othersSporadic plays well with othersSporadic plays well with othersSporadic plays well with othersSporadic plays well with othersSporadic plays well with othersSporadic plays well with othersSporadic plays well with othersSporadic plays well with othersSporadic plays well with othersSporadic plays well with others

Device: Kindle 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amazon
A careful review of your account indicates that you have required refunds on a large majority of your orders for a variety of reasons.

The rate at which such problems have occurred on your account is extraordinary, however, and cannot continue.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian View Post
For each case, and mind you it was a small proportion of the many orders I've placed with Amazon, I first asked for a replacement, and if that one exhibited the same problem (a couple did) or a different one, I only then asked for a refund.
Somebody is lying here and I have to say, I'm having trouble believing you Ian.

Mainly because Amazon can only replace an order once before they automatically refund you and the fact you would have had to been returning items at a crazy rate for them to have flag your account.

I'd love to give you the benefit of the doubt but...

- edit Should have read page 6 before posting, oh well.