View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012, 10:40 PM   #102
Katel
Evangelist
Katel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by xendula View Post
They are doing some work on the site. I see a few broken image links and what in the world is "Overdrive Read"? I got this as an option next to ePub and Kindle for the book I just downloaded.

Are you sure you did not select "Kindle ebook" instead of "ePub" when you placed a hold/if you placed a hold? I know some titles are only available in ePub, but I have never seen it the other way round. Hope this is going to get resolved for you!!
No definitely ePub. I've had two email replies from Brooklyn neither of which has made the slightest difference. In the drop down thing there is no box for ePub, and now they tell me to look on my Bookshelf and there is no Bookshelf. I've tried to check out a new book book and it shows as available but there is nothing to click on now to download it. when I click on the cover image it just brings up a tiny image in another window.
I'm probably not explaining all this very well but I'm hitting brick walls all the time.
So I've written to them again.
Duh.
I was so happy when I got access to this library and have been having a great and easy reading experience, now this.
Katel is offline   Reply With Quote