View Single Post
Old 10-15-2012, 05:11 PM   #231
(-_-)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(-_-) knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'(-_-) knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'(-_-) knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'(-_-) knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'(-_-) knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'(-_-) knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'(-_-) knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'(-_-) knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'(-_-) knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'(-_-) knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'(-_-) knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: O_o
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by qlob View Post
You can probably set the serial number and maybe the MAC address by placing a blank file called ENABLE_DIAGS on the usb drive part, then rebooting... There should be an option to set those, but it's been a while...
I saw an option there to set serial, but then it says "waiting for serial port" ......so that's a dead end.
Thanks anyway

Quote:
Originally Posted by geekmaster View Post

But more importantly, I have added URLs for a 3.4 kernel and a 2-part zip file for mmcblk0p1-3.4+jb+keys.img file. As the name implies, this has the jailbreak and dev keys pre-installed.

I was thrilled to see that file posted, I thought that would do it. I flashed it today.

But ......

USBNetwork can't install because "update your kindle" is greyed out because of the serial.

Quote:
Originally Posted by geekmaster View Post
.....also has the usbNetwork hack installed. That hack will not function after debricking, until it is reinstalled, due to hack files on the USB drive that are not included in the main partition.

If USBNetwork hack is on here already...
May I please have a link to those files, then drop them in kindle USB drive?

Or, will it not work that way?

Thank you all the help

Last edited by (-_-); 10-15-2012 at 05:16 PM.
(-_-) is offline   Reply With Quote