View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 09:18 PM   #14329
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
I'm popping in after a beautifully quiet afternoon on the patio during which I was able to enjoy a classic cozy mystery, The Window at the White Cat by Mary Roberts Rinehart (also available in MobileRead's Patricia Clark Memorial Library).

I enjoy reading about the differences in how things are handled from that era to this one. The whole surface politeness would be alien to many today, although I believe the political corruption and all-boys' club aspect hasn't changed over time.

It was worth putting off my laundry and cleaning to read this, but now I have to catch up with what I put off.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote