View Single Post
Old 06-26-2012, 02:41 PM   #11
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer
Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by ApK View Post
If you're keeping track, I think you know what side of this issue I fall on, but I'll ask for the sake of discussion:
Would your opinion of the person be different if AFTER reading the pirated book, the person in question sent you a Paypal payment of price of the book, with a thank you note?

ApK
Frankly, no.

If that person was somehow capable of accessing a PayPal payment link, they'd also be able to access an actual pay site, including my own (which uses PayPal); so there's really no excuse for pirating the book and paying for it later... any more than there's an excuse for me stealing a donut from a baker, and coming back with a dollar for it the next day.

If you want it... pay for it first. It's really that simple.
Steven Lyle Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote