View Single Post
Old 10-06-2015, 09:30 PM   #461
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by peaceridge View Post
Good point, I guess I could devote one of the screens just to the books I'm reading, but I can do that on the book shelves of the ereader. I'm one of those odd ducks that read (non-research) probably 10 books at a time, of different categories - biography, sf, fantasy, etc, depending on my mood.
If you look at my screen shot I attached in my last post it only shows 4 books and does not take up the whole screen but I can quickly scroll through my last 20 books I opened. From what you said this should be more than enough. Other widgets you can set to scroll through more if you desire more.
DoctorOhh is online now   Reply With Quote