View Single Post
Old 10-05-2015, 09:56 PM   #459
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by peaceridge View Post
Thanks, I'll give the widgets another look - my Nexus 7 screen is too small, so I haven't bothered using them. My Galaxy 10.1 is new, so I haven't really tried them out on it, but I will try as that might be my answer.
I use the widgets on my Nexus 7, how is your screen too small? By long pressing on any of the widgets the handles pop up that allow any of the CC widgets to be resized. I attached a screen shot of my Nexus 7. I don't like to wear my reading glasses so I enlarged the widget to suit my needs, but it can be smaller too.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2015-10-05-22-01-40.jpg
Views:	417
Size:	231.9 KB
ID:	142625  

Last edited by DoctorOhh; 10-05-2015 at 10:03 PM.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote