View Single Post
Old 10-05-2015, 11:49 AM   #458
peaceridge
Guru
peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura1, Nexus7.2, Galaxy Tab A 8.4, Ipad Air & Mini 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorOhh View Post
Is there any reason you don't use the CC widgets? You can set the book cover list widget to be able to scroll through the last 10, 20 or 30 books (or more completely configurable) and open them with a simple touch. Or use the Book Stack widget which automatically tracks the last 20 (or fewer) books and allows you to the scroll them in an endless loop. Quickly select the book you want and tap it to open it.
Thanks, I'll give the widgets another look - my Nexus 7 screen is too small, so I haven't bothered using them. My Galaxy 10.1 is new, so I haven't really tried them out on it, but I will try as that might be my answer.
peaceridge is offline   Reply With Quote