View Single Post
Old 10-03-2015, 12:38 PM   #452
peaceridge
Guru
peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura1, Nexus7.2, Galaxy Tab A 8.4, Ipad Air & Mini 6
I've just come back to Moon + after completely given up on Mantano (after many months and updates, they still haven't fixed the problem of going to the wrong page after switching from portrait to landscape). Just had to leave Pocketbook as it no longer has the option to go forward from a touch on the left screen.

So, questions just to make sure I'm understanding Moon + Pro - still no way to show total pages in the portrait mode (landscape of 2 pages does show this)? Also, at the least I'd like to get rid of the chapter name in the middle of portrait (I don't care if I'm on "Chapter Two" it clearly shows 2/#) - any way to do this? Finally, any way to show the light line down the middle in landscape? Otherwise, I'm liking it much more this time around.

PS - not sure what the difference is - I use Calibre Companion. When it transfers books on my Nexus 7 to Moon, they show up in the Moon bookshelf. I just tried my Galaxy 10.1 and when I transfer the same book to Moon, it is not on the Moon bookshelf and I have to go back to cc to open it - is there an option somewhere? Does Moon copy my cc book to another spot on the device?

Last edited by peaceridge; 10-03-2015 at 02:09 PM. Reason: ps
peaceridge is offline   Reply With Quote