View Single Post
Old 04-19-2012, 11:05 PM   #594
Dopedangel
Wizard
Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boyue
Quote:
Originally Posted by bookp View Post
I think the bug may be related to css margins with 4 values. The values in the bugged example (attached file) are "margin : 50px 0px 0px 0px;"

If a margin has 4 values, then the first one should be the value for the top margin. However, Cool Reader seems to apply the first value to all directions.
I think buggins the coolreader developer and others that work on it might not be commenting in this thread much but are surely reading it as over the last few days any bugs and errors reported are getting patched.
Looking at the commit log summary http://crengine.git.sourceforge.net/...gine;a=summary
I think your css margins problem might get a fix in the next release
Dopedangel is offline   Reply With Quote