View Single Post
Old 12-21-2010, 07:14 PM   #3
SCION
Séduisant
SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note Air2+; Kobo Libra2; Kindle Scribe, Oasis3; iPad Mini6
Is there a way to link to books stored in the device memory and not a storage card? I was looking for "Root Explorer" instead of "Astro" as a choice for "Action" / "Other", but it's not there.

Edit: Duh, never mind. Changed my preferred home directory in Astro to "/" instead of the default "/sdcard".

Edit: This is fabulous! I'm able to easily use my book covers as icons because when I select the book, the cover image (in a separate file) is there as well (thanks to calibre!). Some images look better than others depending on the source.

Ha, Ha, Ha...Take that Barnes and Noble! We don't need your homescreen for our sideloaded books!

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	10-12-26-2.png
Views:	565
Size:	501.0 KB
ID:	63570  

Last edited by SCION; 12-26-2010 at 08:48 AM.
SCION is offline   Reply With Quote