View Single Post
Old 02-20-2013, 07:32 AM   #21
xendula
eBookworm
xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4B/K ~ Nexus 7 ~ Kindle Paperwhite 1&2 ~ iPad Air
Quote:
Originally Posted by caleb72 View Post
To be honest, I'm an Amazon customer and they don't bombard me with freebies or discounts either.

The reason I know about most of them are through third party services that provide me daily lists, promotions posted here at MR and the Amazon web page itself.
I signed up to receive one daily email for the Kindle daily deal (I had to seek out the link myself, so they didn't just start sending me emails like BN do), and once a month they send me an email with the month's Kindle deals.

What I was trying to say is that, given that I already constantly get unsolicited emails from BN, you'd think at least one of those would contain Nook deals.
xendula is offline   Reply With Quote