View Single Post
Old 07-28-2012, 01:59 AM   #52
TulseLuper
Connoisseur
TulseLuper plays well with othersTulseLuper plays well with othersTulseLuper plays well with othersTulseLuper plays well with othersTulseLuper plays well with othersTulseLuper plays well with othersTulseLuper plays well with othersTulseLuper plays well with othersTulseLuper plays well with othersTulseLuper plays well with othersTulseLuper plays well with others

Device: kindle touch
Thatīs all right !

I just tend (or try to ) be eminently explicit with these things, since every moment is learning , being clear with some things - like the exact way to grab track of the rabbit's hole - shows to be pretty economical too at second tought.

As iīm not a developer at all -and neither english speaker-, i tend to see that little lacks of information lead to some kind of alienation from the process itself, what is quite normal these days , but at least for me I fell like when things are self explainable we can open a great space for real exchange of experience and will !

Getting back;

Maybe itīs just the dialetical exercise of doubt , and the will that much more people can - at least for a moment - apropriate back from theirīs own experience itself and from the experience with the things,,..,

- -

Or this is the long way of saying that making developing user friendly - yes, user-friendly development - may be really a good path.

Discrete computing and interfaces makes people really dumb some times...

And every day, I love more the long way - But i canīt remember all the names of the streets. Or a dozen oh phone numbers.

or better, in other words, maybe the shortcuts never work for me

Last edited by TulseLuper; 07-28-2012 at 02:10 AM. Reason: and thanks Titano , for all the help ! ;)
TulseLuper is offline   Reply With Quote