Thread: Rss2Book
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2007, 12:13 AM   #88
geekraver
Addict
geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini,Kindle Paperwhite
I originally did include source, but later decided not too. Mostly because I'm now taking donations (all $25 so far) and I figured if I released source someone will probably rip off what I've done and try make money from it, and I don't feel like dealing with that. There may come a time when I don't care anymore and will again release the source but I have invested a lot of time in the code adding features that I didn't need to (like the WebDAV publish/subscribe), and it would be nice to see some return on that investment. My plans for now (once I finish up with a separate project I'm working on, which is why I'm not that active right now) are to try to generalize the code to the point where it can be extended via plug-ins. I'm already quite close to that on the back end (i.e. turning the HTML into PDF, RTF, etc), and want to do some more on the front end to extend the UI and range of sources.
geekraver is offline   Reply With Quote