View Single Post
Old 01-07-2007, 04:48 PM   #9
nekokami
fruminous edugeek
nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, eBw 1150
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraker
Book publishers have a lot to learn from the debacles of the music and movie industries.
Oddly enough, I think book publishers need to learn from an earlier chapter in the history of the music industry (and the modern music industry needs to learn from its past). I've been reading up on how copyright law works, and I think the answer lies somewhere in the kind of statutory licensing and collection societies developed to deal with radio and television broadcasts. More in this thread.
nekokami is offline   Reply With Quote