Thread: Readers
View Single Post
Old 09-12-2013, 12:02 PM   #10
llcj
Addict
llcj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llcj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llcj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llcj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llcj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llcj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llcj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llcj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llcj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llcj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llcj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomeInMyShoes View Post
For me, it would be for easy library lending that I would choose Kobo or Sony over Kindle in Canada. I like the selection, prices and sales at Amazon, but I haven't done a lot of in-depth searching for actual selection of things I've been reading.

The number of Kobo's is probably based on physical store availability. You don't see Kindle anywhere physically and Amazon.ca is overpriced for almost every product that isn't a book so indirect traffic is probably close to nill.
Here, in Kingston, Ontario, both Staples and The Source (Radio Shack) carry Kindles in-store.
llcj is offline   Reply With Quote