View Single Post
Old 03-29-2013, 11:42 AM   #80
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
I had a bit of a look at that.

Maybe. I'm still undecided.

"probably" is the answer...

The "4" is the big hang-up... shame you cant just use my new voice activated gui

Try the KUAL trick. I added notes for you on the thread.

Cheers.

You cant have it both ways... The buttons either do their job or they dont...
Perhaps I could figure out a MUTLI-PRESS solution at some point.. but I fear there would be too many "accidental other clicks" which might be annoying.

It's on the pile to look at. but as a solution that should work has been presented I have to say it's now near the bottom. If you don't mind.

Last edited by twobob; 03-29-2013 at 11:45 AM.
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote