View Single Post
Old 01-29-2013, 11:19 AM   #27
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast
ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle1, Kindle DX Graphite, K3 3G, IPad 3, PW2
(giggles) I love that the EPUb vs Mobi debate has led to "the industry standard epub format" It just makes me giggle. Amazon controls a fair amount of the market and they use some variant of Mobi so, no offense, EPub is not the industry standard. And Amazons DRM has been broken, so "easily breakable Adobe-based DRM" is kind of pointless.

What? The thread is yet another on a topic that has been beaten to death, why not giggle at a second beaten to death topic?

Can we start a forum to drop threads on topics that have been beaten to death? The Demise of BN, EPub vs Mobi, Pirating: Good or Bad, Removing DRM: Legal or not, I am sure there are a few more topics that can be sent there.
ProfCrash is offline   Reply With Quote