View Single Post
Old 11-18-2012, 10:37 PM   #9
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by nikde View Post
Yes, I can use uninstaller, but I still know, how can I debrick device.

I installed update_k5_diags+ssh.bin from here http://ixtab.tk/kindle-touch-images.php, but I still cant connect to device via SSH in diags mode. Kindle allways refuse connection. Is there some thing what should I do expect install update and enable ssh in diags?

Thanks for explain me, that i cant know pass in dropbear mode . So, when I want use SSH via wiFi, I have to know root pass. Marios isnt it, so I can try some fionaXXX pass. It is normal that mario is not working?
Did you manually assign the IP address to 192.168.15.201, for your host PC RNDIS network device?

Did you start USB networking in diags, with menu items N) U) Z) X), then wait about 20 seconds for the network to start?

Did you flash the matching diags kernel for that diags+ssh partition?
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote