View Single Post
Old 11-03-2012, 06:27 PM   #3
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by toomuchreading View Post
I'm not sure I'm posting this in the right place, so if this needs to be moved or deleted, please do so.
I'm having a great time with Calibre. It's helping to get my computer organized. I have books all over the place.
I'm adding a tremendous number of books to my library from a wide variety of sources. I like an up to date, accurate, library so when I add a book, I'm updating the metadata as I go along. Sometimes the books themselves have good metadata, and sometimes they don't. On the edit metadata screen I love using the 'recycle' buttons to clear the fields for series, published, date, and ID's. With that in mind, would it be possible to have the same thing for the tags field? I'm putting my own tags on everything, and sometimes, the books come with so many tags, it can take a bit to get rid of them all. A button to empty the field would be very convenient.
Everyone is doing great making this a great product.
In the Tag Browser: Right-click on 'Tags' : Select 'Manage tags'

Now you see a summary count. You can select one or many: click the recycle icon on the LEFT... Gone
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote