View Single Post
Old 12-11-2011, 09:48 PM   #1
oldyellr
Evangelist
oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.

Device: Kobo Vox, Amazon Fire 7
mobileread.com/mobileread.mobi

I read this forum on my desktop PC. Sometimes when I receive an email notification of a new reply in a thread I'm following, the link is to mobileread.mobi instead of mobileread.com and it looks like something that's intended to be read on a cellphone, not a desktop computer. I have to change the URL to see the thread how I like it and then find the latest post. Is there some way I can set it in my profile to get all notifications correctly?
oldyellr is offline   Reply With Quote