View Single Post
Old 09-04-2011, 11:37 PM   #1
coinín
dust bunny
coinín ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coinín ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coinín ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coinín ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coinín ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coinín ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coinín ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coinín ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coinín ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coinín ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coinín ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo WiFi, Sony PRS-650, BlackBerry PlayBook
Kindle Clutter in the Deals Forum

When you open the Deals, Freebies & Resources forum, the page is overwhelmingly full of Kindle deals.

I don't begrudge Kindle users those deals; in fact, I think they're a very nice thing. I bet people take advantage of them all the time and it makes a big difference to them. Still, I don't love having to wade through all of those to see which ones apply for other readers.

How much trouble would it be to create a sub-forum JUST for the Kindle-only deals? Then those who have Kindles can spot them immediately and disregard stuff that doesn't apply to them, and those of us using other readers and not wanting to mess with stripping DRM & converting don't have to look at them.
coinín is offline   Reply With Quote