View Single Post
Old 11-30-2010, 10:23 PM   #45
montalex
Fanatic
montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KindleDX,Kindle 4, Kindle Keyboard 3G
@ WS64: That's really impressive! I just tried Three Men in a Boat in epub on Duokan for Kindle, and it is not nearly as good -- had some spacing errors and did not preserve embedded fonts.

I suppose that I should remove Duokan before trying FBReader? Or was your example from fbKindle?

Opp! I guess those weren't the embedded fonts. It just looked so much better in fbKindle than it did in Duokan

Last edited by montalex; 12-01-2010 at 10:33 AM.
montalex is offline   Reply With Quote