View Single Post
Old 07-29-2009, 04:18 PM   #8
ahi
Wizard
ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrow View Post
I'd like to see better quality too

On the bright side though; I was reading one of the PDFs, and a few of the scans were totally messed up - I thought I'd have to give up, but a few pages later the duff ones got rescanned so the problem was rectified.
I don't know how often this happens, but it's worth checking a bit further on if you come across some illegible pages.
That has happened to me before too.

Though in my particular example, the fixed version had some other page (that was originally fine) completely unreadable.

Good thing I had saved the earlier PDF, and from the two I was able to put together a single readable document.

- Ahi
ahi is offline   Reply With Quote