View Single Post
Old 07-29-2009, 04:14 PM   #7
Sparrow
Wizard
Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palm TX, CyBook Gen3
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahi View Post
I wish they put as much effort into quality as they do into quantity.

Too many of their books contain portions that are unreadable simply due to inept scanning.
I'd like to see better quality too

On the bright side though; I was reading one of the PDFs, and a few of the scans were totally messed up - I thought I'd have to give up, but a few pages later the duff ones got rescanned so the problem was rectified.
I don't know how often this happens, but it's worth checking a bit further on if you come across some illegible pages.
Sparrow is offline   Reply With Quote