View Single Post
Old 02-06-2013, 01:48 PM   #55
gweeks
Fanatic
gweeks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gweeks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gweeks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gweeks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gweeks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gweeks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gweeks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gweeks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gweeks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gweeks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gweeks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Rocket, Nook ST, Kobo WiFi, Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
Greg - do you know if these books are OK to download for people outside the US?
These were done as Rule 6. I haven't got the permission ones up yet. The ones done under permission will be OK anywhere.

I think these would still be under copyright in Canada and Germany as well as any where else that doesn't have rule of the shorter term with the US. I'm pretty sure Samuel R. Delany isn't going to do anything if you download and read them, but he would prefer you to read the newer ones that aren't up yet. The Ace editons these are from were cut pretty heavily to fit them into an Ace double.

Greg
gweeks is offline   Reply With Quote