View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012, 02:07 PM   #1082
RobinDesBois
RobinDesBois knows the square root of minus one.RobinDesBois knows the square root of minus one.RobinDesBois knows the square root of minus one.RobinDesBois knows the square root of minus one.RobinDesBois knows the square root of minus one.RobinDesBois knows the square root of minus one.RobinDesBois knows the square root of minus one.RobinDesBois knows the square root of minus one.RobinDesBois knows the square root of minus one.RobinDesBois knows the square root of minus one.RobinDesBois knows the square root of minus one.

Device: Onyx Boox M92
Swipe page turn problem

Hi,

Have been following the forum for a while, but this is my first topic since i received my Boox M92 a few days ago. Bought at ereader-store.de (excellent service, thanks Booxtor!).

I'm a bit noob yet, and i may be asking a stupid question, but here it is.
Using the new pdf reader for pdf i just can't turn pages using swipe, only by physical buttons. The strange is that i can turn page by swipe if it's the first time i open the document (first time ever, don't work if i close and open again). I noted that page mode is selected in that ocasions, and then i just can't select page mode again (it keeps going to paper mode). When using old pdf reader it works normally.

I'm using firmware 1.8.1 20121113 (i updated just after a few hours after getting my device )

What am i missing? Can someone help me?

Thanks!

A. Mahy
RobinDesBois is offline   Reply With Quote