Thread: Cybook Gen3
View Single Post
Old 06-09-2008, 04:24 PM   #10
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
If I recall correctly, the original CyBook (an LCD device running Windows CE3) came out in 1998 or 1999, so it predates the 2006 release of the Sony PRS-500 by some considerable margin. I still have my original CyBook.
I'm talking about the very firste-ink device ever and released under Sony's name...and released in Japan only. I can't remember the name of that unit. The PRS-500 was Sony's second e-ink reader.

Don
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote