Thread: A question
View Single Post
Old 06-19-2013, 03:58 AM   #9
ixtab
(offline)
ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4, K5, KPW, KPW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chi Cygni View Post
The firmware is 3.4 nothing new. It must be the book because now that I finished it and started another hyphenation is not there anymore, whine whine. It was nice while it lasted...
Good job that publisher, and only two errors (lack of space) in entire book. I want more of those!
It ain't broken, it was fixed well
I'm just guessing here - but I assume that the editors actually went through the pain of producing a readable book by creating a KF8 file with soft hyphenation. Congratulations to them!

PS: Książka nie jest uszkodzona, tylko zaszyfrowana w jakimś dziwnym języku
ixtab is offline   Reply With Quote