Thread: Glo 2.4.0 bugs
View Single Post
Old 02-20-2013, 09:26 AM   #43
Danger
Evangelist
Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2 (retired), Kobo Touch (passed to the wife), KGlo, Galaxy TabPro
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
I am not seeing this. I didn't comment when you posted as you said it is for epubs on the micro SD card. But, I have since put a card in and tested. Opening an epub returns to the right spot no matter the margins settings and where the epub is stored.
It definitely happened. However after reading what that you were unable to reproduce it, I have been specifically watching for this bug and haven't noticed it again. I did start a new book since I reported that bug. Will continue to keep a lookout for it.

Edited the bug report to reflect this.

Last edited by Danger; 02-20-2013 at 09:31 AM.
Danger is offline   Reply With Quote