View Single Post
Old 12-30-2012, 11:49 AM   #772
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyssa View Post
Congratulations on your successes.

I really like how you summed up the challenges. I think it is a prime example of what a reading challenge should be. May I quote you on that?

I especially agree with the focus. My 2011 challenge was supposed to be just to see where I was. My 2012 challenge was very ambitious, for me, concentrating on all of the series I like/want to read, but not really allowing for "free" reading. At times it felt like a chore.

With 2013 I'm specifically trying for both moderation and motivation.
Thank you! And quote away.

Good luck with your 2013 challenges. I've just about finished formulating mine and I'm pretty sure I'm biting off more than I can ingest, oh well. But I always leave half my goal "open," because sometimes you gotta read what you want.
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote