View Single Post
Old 07-07-2007, 03:14 AM   #6
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by NatCh View Post
Most excellent first post, Zach, I hope you don't mind, but I felt it deserved Front Page exposure.
Another "offer" which is utterly useless for the 95% of the world's population who live outside the USA .

Sorry - I don't mean to be rude to anyone, but PLEASE could people make it clear that things like this are US-specific. It's very fraustrating to see something like this and then find that, yet again, it's only for our American friends.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote