View Single Post
Old 12-09-2009, 09:09 PM   #11
ficbot
Wizard
ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite/iOS Kindle App
I was using stars until somebody showed me how to use the browser so that you could exclude from the list books with a certain tag. That way, if you want to only look at unread books, they'll all be there and your read books will be hidden.

I like the asterisk suggestion. I did find that when I had a 'read' tags then items I had tagged as being from Mobile Read would show up too. So the asterisk will solve my problem
ficbot is offline   Reply With Quote