View Single Post
Old 09-17-2009, 02:57 PM   #41
AJ Starr
Guru
AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PEZ, Color Libre, 2@Sony T1, Onyx i62HD
I can't find the thread where the member's PEZ was frozen, I just wanted to make this comment.

Mine appeared to be frozen when I was playing with TTS, after punching several buttons, I HELD the EXIT button down and it came out of the freeze and returned the the bookshelf.

Hope this helps someone. I'm doing a very detailed evaluation right now. (like the Military taught me to do)

AJ
AJ Starr is offline   Reply With Quote