View Single Post
Old 12-08-2012, 07:25 PM   #3
shakeitsalome
shakeitsalome ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shakeitsalome ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shakeitsalome ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shakeitsalome ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shakeitsalome ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shakeitsalome ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shakeitsalome ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shakeitsalome ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shakeitsalome ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shakeitsalome ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shakeitsalome ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K4NT(Black)
My 8 year old is getting one. At first she wanted a Fire but after researching it she decided on the basic no-frills Kindle 4. She's a voracious reader so I'm certain she'll use it a lot. I haven't chosen a cover/case for it yet. When she turns it on the first time she'll find it pre-loaded with books she hasn't read as well as a few favorites.

I think I'm a little bit too excited about seeing her face when she opens it. Wait, nevermind, I'm not.
shakeitsalome is offline   Reply With Quote