Thread: Horror!
View Single Post
Old 06-26-2008, 02:02 PM   #3
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
The Tor freebie, Four and Twenty, was spooky in a non-threatening sort of way. Gave me little goosebumps, but I wasn't afraid to walk thru my house with the light off afterward. Plus, it's set in some interesting locations that I've enjoyed: Chattannooga, Macon GA, and the Florida Everglades.

Yes, I know I misspelled Chatin... Chattan... That Tennessee town near Atlanta. And I'll misspell it again next time also. I love the town despite its having an impossible spelling.
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote