View Single Post
Old 05-21-2010, 12:52 AM   #10
Darqref
space cadet
Darqref ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Darqref ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Darqref ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Darqref ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Darqref ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Darqref ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Darqref ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Darqref ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Darqref ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Darqref ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Darqref ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Rocket PRO, gen3, Pocketbook360
My question on this is: Do I need to have ADE installed to use the Overdrive app? My goal is and has been to NEVER install ADE. I'll happily use an epub file (when I get around to needing one....), but I don't want to infect my machine with ADE. So far, I've used the Overdrive mobi files from my library, which of course doesn't need ADE.

I would assume that this would still be possible for mobi files, but does this RMSDK license allow for the creation of an Adobe-DRMed file that can be downloaded completely withing Overdrive?
Darqref is offline   Reply With Quote