View Single Post
Old 03-31-2004, 01:14 PM   #4
ignatz
mechanoholic
ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STR/iPhone 4S/EVO 4G
I never finished the final mods to the .site files because I couldn't figure out the proper implementation of the code. But for those sections they should work fine. The problem only arises in sections like Movies or Health where there are commonly articles older than 10 days. In the more "newsy" sections, there are never any posts that old, so there is no problem!

The only note that I would add is that my .site file is designed for one large scoop, containing all the sections a user would want. It is based on a local HTML file. So, if you plan to do it section-wise, you will simply have to have multiple html files, that each point to only one section, and a scoop for each of these sections. However, the rest of the .site file can probably stay the same, with the exception of the pointer to the HTML file. I could do these mods for you, if you like, but not until tomorrow...