View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012, 06:25 PM   #26
ATDrake
Wizzard
ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2 International, Sony PRS-T1, BlackBerry PlayBook, Acer Iconia
Code received from koland and passed on to bfollowell; copy in my inbox in case some spamtrap eats it. Everything is back on track; apologies for derailing earlier and thanks to all for participating.

Also bought myself the John Kessel bundle while I was at it. Probably the non-print-avaialble e-book-only reprint stuff won't be affected by the Amazon thing, but just in case I'm going to pick up the more interesting looking stuff and this one has retrospective story commentary by the award-nominee author, which I always appreciate. Also, I'm a sucker for time travel satire.
ATDrake is offline   Reply With Quote