View Single Post
Old 05-09-2012, 02:38 PM   #5
rkomar
Wizard
rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, PB 902, PRS-T1, PB 623, PB 840, PB 633
Quote:
Originally Posted by MartinZ View Post
You could learn it (using PBChord) ) and if you need one - I have a nice but cheap guitar for sale....
Ha! Sounds tempting, but I have no rhythm. Playing instruments, dancing, skipping rope, even long flights of stairs, are a challenge past the first 10 seconds or so. I've tried playing guitar in the past, and it's a waste of time. If you want to see something hilarious, you should see me on a set of drums.
rkomar is offline   Reply With Quote